Objectives Of The Club
- To increase students’ abilities in information and Communication Technology.
- To allow students to use their skills in developing Information and Communication Technology within and outside the school environment.
- To encourage students to help in the setting up of ICT in the classroom.
- To facilitate more student-teacher relationships in the ICT department.
- To strengthen togetherness among students who are interested in ICT.
- To raise funds for acquiring resources necessary for the ICT department at the school.
Club Executive 2014/2015:
Congratulations to the following members upon their victory as leaders for the Club for the academic yaer 2014/2015.
- Kasule Herbert – Chairperson
- Abio Vicky – Vice Chairperson
- Mutesi Mary – Secretary
- Oger Emmanuel – Public Relations Officer
- Namakika Diana – Treasurer
- Kaboodha faizo – A level representative
- Kawala Phionah – O level representative
“Developing minds through ICT”